Mercedes-Benz Stadium is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans. All fans are expected to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct while inside the stadium and on the surrounding property. The Fan Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, as well as the conduct of their guests.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium takes pride in providing service to all guests including those requiring accommodations. For additional questions regarding ADA accommodations at the stadium, please call the Mercedes-Benz Stadium general information line at (470) 341-5000 and choose Option #3 for Guest Service or email Guestservices@mercedesbenzstadium.com
Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. Click Here
Accessible Parking Shuttle: The Blue Parking Lot and the Yellow Parking Lot offers a complimentary ADA shuttle service to and from the stadium for most major events.
Accessible Drop-Off Locations
Northside Drive – in front of The Home Depot Backyard
Andrew Young International Boulevard North West – in front of the Georgia International Plaza or the Red Parking Deck
Assistive Listening Devices & Closed Captioning
Assistive Listening Devices: Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
Closed Caption: Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards located on the East and West zones of our stadium.
Wheelchair & Companion Seating
Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis at the Ticket Office located at Gate 1.
Wheelchairs: Complimentary wheelchair services can be requested during any major event by visiting the closest Guest Service location. Guest Service desks are located at Gates 1 & 2 and near Section 116. Personal wheelchairs are permitted inside the stadium. Personal wheelchairs can be stored at our main Guest Service Office at Section 116 during the event.
Gate 1, Gate 2, North Club and North Suite, and Silver Deck Bridge entrances are ADA Accessible.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating on all levels. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Health and Safety
Here are the things you will need to know to attend an event at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
Wash your hands frequently.
Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be readily available for your use throughout the stadium.
Do not enter the stadium...
...if you have covid-19, covid-19 symptoms, or know you’ve been exposed to covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card or mobile payment only and mobile tickets only for entry. Entry to the stadium will be contactless via new innovative entry system.
All "High touch" surfaces in stadium common areas will be cleaned before, during and after each stadium event.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a non-smoking, non-vaping and tobacco free campus. The use of any tobacco based products, e-cigarettes and vaporizers, inside of the stadium or within the immediate gate plazas, is strictly prohibited.
Additional prohibited items and behaviors at our stadium include, but are not limited to:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Alcohol, illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Animals (except service animals)
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Bags that do not follow the Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy, including diaper bags and personal camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Batteries: Loose batteries, or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request
- Bottles, cans, glass and other beverage containers
- Cameras with lens longer than 6″ (detachable or non-detachable) and camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
- Devices deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate any device’s operational use upon request.
- Food items
- Inflated balls, including beach balls, or any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
- Knives of any length
- Large Umbrellas – Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building
- Laser Pointers
- Masks related to health provisions are permitted; Other masks that cover or conceal identity are not permitted
- Noisemakers, including but not limited to, whistles and horns
- Pyrotechnics and fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, or incendiary devices
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick
- Ticket scalping
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms and/or any other item or action deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.