EFFECTIVE DATE: May 7, 2020
UPDATED: January 1, 2023
- Information Collection
- Use of Information
- Sharing Information
- Choices: Cookies, Tracking and Communication Options
- Third-Party Services
- Data Retention
- Children’s Privacy
- Communication Preferences
- Your Other Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Users
- Contact Us
- Your Rights Under the DMCA
Information You Provide to Us Directly
MBS, and/or our Service Providers (defined below) acting on our behalf, may collect information you provide directly to MBS and/or our Service Providers via the Services. For example, we collect information, some of which may be considered sensitive information, when you use or register for the Services, subscribe to notifications, subscribe to our mailing or marketing lists including through text message, post or make purchases on the Services, participate in promotional activities, access various content or features, or communicate or transact through the Services.
Information we, our Service Providers and/or Third-Party Services may collect may include: (1) personally identifiable information, which is information that identifies or relates to you personally, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, photos of you, date of birth, payment information (such as credit card or other or payment information); and (2) demographic information, such as your gender, age, zip code, interests, usage habits and purchase information (“Demographic Information”). In addition, Personal Information, including, without limitation, Service-Collected PI, once “De-identified” (i.e., the removal or modification of the personally identifiable elements, or the extraction of the non-personally identifiable element(s), including through anonymization, pseudonymization, and/or hashing), is also non-Personal Information and may also be used and shared without obligation to you, except as prohibited by applicable law. The Personal Information collected via the Services may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Account registration information, such as a username or password;
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, location, or gender;
- Financial and commercial information, such as credit card or other payment information and records of products or services purchased;
- Communications and marketing preferences;
- Search queries;
- Geolocation information, which may include precise geolocation information;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Biometric information, such as if you elect to use biometric authentication for stadium entry or other functionality (where required by law, we collect this information pursuant to your consent and may provide additional notice about relevant data handling practices);
- Correspondence, waivers or acceptances, and other information that you send to us, including requests for additional information about the Services or tickets, feedback or survey responses;
- Information about your contacts, such as name and email address, when you share that information with us; and
If you decide not to provide this information, it may limit our ability to provide some of the above content.
Information Collected Automatically
We, our Service Providers, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect certain internet and electronic network activity information about you when you access or use the Services (“Usage Information”). Information collected automatically by MBS, our Service Providers, and/or Third Parties may include, without limitation:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, which is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller;
- The type of device you use to access the Services;
- Your mobile carrier;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers such as the device identifier and advertising identifiers (e.g., IDFA);
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites and apps you visited before and after visiting, or while using, the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies, as described further below;
- Information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded;
- Information about your use of the Mobile App, such as how often you use the Mobile App, the events that occur within the Mobile App, where the Mobile App were downloaded from, usage data, and performance data; and
- Standard Network Traffic Information when you are connected to MBS’ stadium wi-fi network.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our marketing partners affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and gathering Demographic Information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, improve analytics and improve site functionality to give you the best product possible. We may also use this information to identify additional individuals that may be interested in our Services.
If you receive emails from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open your message, click on any links or banners it contains, and make purchases. We may use local storage objects (LSOs) to store content information and preferences.
In certain instances, we partner with third parties to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity. These third parties may also use LSOs to collect and store information on our behalf.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Services on your phone, through our Mobile App, and provide enhanced services to you, including in some cases push notifications. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We will link the information we store within the analytics software to your Personal Information you submit within our Services to provide enhanced services to you, such as special offers and a tailored fan experience.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Use of Information
- Provide you with products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you about your account or relationship with us;
- Conduct analysis of your behavior in order to customize and personalize you use of the Services and to better serve you with offers and content that is of interest to you, such as by providing you with tailored advertising both on and off the Services;
- Improve our marketing operations;
- Communicate with you about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you, and otherwise send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, and we will obtain your consent to send such communications to the extent required by law;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- Protect the health and safety of our guests, personnel, and the public;
- Protect or enforce the legal and contractual rights, safety and security of MBS and its affiliates, enforce applicable agreements with you or others, and prevent fraud;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent;
- We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running; and
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about season tickets, we will ask for your friend’s name and email address, to send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the site. We rely on you to only send such communications to people who have given you permission to do so.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may share your information with third parties, including sponsors, marketing partners, Service Providers, advertisers, and others. We may convert your Personal Information to non-Personal Information by hashing it, substituting a unique identifier for the Personal Information, or other methods, and we and third parties may use and share that de-identified data as permitted by applicable law, including to match data attributes to and from other sources. Any such third-party activities are subject to their respective privacy policies and practices, unless the third party is a Service Provider.
- Service Providers: Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) may receive, or be given access to, your PI in connection with their work on MBS’ behalf, provided that MBS do not authorize such Service Providers to use the PI to send you direct marketing messages absent your consent (which may be by opt-in or opt-out, subject to applicable laws), with the exception of messages related to MBS, our Affiliates, and League Parties.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with the subsidiaries and affiliates of Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company, LLC, d/b/a Mercedes-Benz Stadium, including but not limited to: Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Atlanta United Football Club, LLC, and AMB Sports & Entertainment, LLC (collectively, “Affiliates”). In addition, we may share your information with the National Football League, its subsidiaries and affiliates and all members of the NFL Family (collectively, “NFL”), including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc., and Major League Soccer, L.L.C. and its affiliates, including Soccer United Marketing, LLC (collectively, “MLS” and, together with NFL, the “League Parties”), in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
- Marketing and Business Partners: We may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you (“Promotions”). If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, your information, including Personal Information, may be disclosed to MBS, co-sponsors, and other third parties. By entering, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may include consent to additional or differing data practices from those contained in this Policy. Please review those rules carefully. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes. We urge you to review their privacy notices for more detail on how they might process your information and for information about how to exercise your marketing and other choices with such partners.
The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the “Limit Ad Tracking” (for iOS devices) or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” (for Android devices) option in your device settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices regarding them.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: The Services may permit you to post or submit User Generated Content (“UGC”) including, without limitation, written content, user profiles, audio or visual recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, or other content, including PI. If you choose to submit UGC to any public area of the Services, your UGC will be considered “public” and will be accessible by anyone, including MBS. We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. Please also note that if you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, such as through interactive features like a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool, you should be aware that the information you share there will be publicly available and can be read, collected, or used by other users of these features. You may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Geolocation Information: We may share your geolocation information with Service Providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, including mobile or Ad-based services. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, whether collected through location services, Bluetooth, or microphone access technology, please opt-out using your device settings.
By selecting certain settings and using tools available as part of most commercial browsers, regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed and, in some instances, blocked in the future. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies, or other tracking technologies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-third-party-local-shared.html. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Services may not work and that your ability to limit browser-based tracking technologies when you revisit the Service is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
You may choose whether to receive some interest-based advertising by submitting opt-outs.
If you would prefer to not receive personalized ads based on your browser or device usage, you may generally express your opt-out preference to no longer receive tailored advertisements. Please note that you will continue to see advertisements, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by participating companies in the following consumer choice mechanisms, please visit: Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.aboutads.info/) and mobile application-based “AppChoices” download page (https://youradchoices.com/appchoices); European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)’s consumer opt-out page (http://youronlinechoices.eu); and Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/).
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain interest-based advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt-out webpages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or web browser, or use a non-browser-based method of access (e.g., mobile app), your browser-based opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
With respect to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Mobile App, you can stop all collection of data generated by use of the app by uninstalling the app. Also, you may be able to exercise specific privacy choices, such as enabling or disabling certain features (e.g., location-based services, push notifications, accessing calendar/contacts/photos, etc.), by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device and/or the app’s settings. Beware that if GPS precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., your connection to wi-fi or your proximity to wi-fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist. However, see the prior section regarding the DAA’s mobile interest-based advertising choices. Opting out of mobile interest-based ads through the DAA includes an opt-out to location-based ads, and we expect that the Third-Party Service Providers we use will send location-based ads to look for and honor such DAA opt-outs, as well as Apple and Android app ad blocking settings. Opting-out of mobile interest-based ads does not mean you have opted-out of receiving push notifications from us on our Mobile Apps.
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals. In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
“Third-Party Service(s)” are websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties and which are connected to the Services via either hyperlinks or inclusion on or other connection to the Services. Some of these Third-Party Services may be our licensees and use our branding but are still independent third parties operating a service with their own terms and policies. Examples include ticket sellers such as Ticketmaster (see https://www.ticketmaster.com/atlanta-falcons-tickets/artist/805897) and merchandise vendors such as Fanatics (see https://shop.atlantafalcons.com/). You may be linked to some Third-Party Services via a window that displays the Third-Party Service while you otherwise remain on our Service. In such case, when you interact with the Third-Party Service within the window, you are no longer on our Service and are subject to the Third-Party Service’s policies and practices, even though the surrounding frame may look like you are still on our Service (“Co-Branded Areas”). These Third-Party Services may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technologies to independently collect information about you and may solicit Personal Information from you, and we are not responsible for your interactions with Third-Party Services even when you access them through a window open in connection with our Service. If you elect to register for any such third parties’ products and/or services, communicate with them, or download their content or applications from Co-Branded Areas, you may be providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Area with a username and password obtained on the Service, or otherwise use your Service account or registration to log-in or register on Third-Party Services (defined below), such as ticket sellers, your Personal Information may be disclosed to such third parties. We are not responsible for such third parties’ data collection activities or practices and you should review the privacy policies of such third parties for more information.
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is very important to us. We have adopted technical and organizational security procedures designed to help protect the information you provide to us against accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful access, loss, use, destruction or damage. Please note, however, that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your PI, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our Services permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account
We will retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, any legal requirements to retain your Personal Information in light of compliance obligations, any relevant litigation or regulatory investigations, and to enable us to defend or bring potential legal claims, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, the sensitivity of the relevant information, and the duration of your use of our website and receipt of our Services.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we are made aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with COPPA, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, text messages, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial emails you receive. You may opt-out of receiving marketing text messages from us by replying “STOP”. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by turning off push notifications through your device settings.
If you have multiple accounts or relationships with different affiliates of MBS or other League Parties, you may need to opt out separately for each account and relationship in relation to these choices. If you would like to opt out of receiving push notifications on all of your devices, you must turn off the feature for each device.
Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you may turn them off at the device level.
You may also have choices available to you to opt-out of the collection of your geolocation information, whether collected through location services, Bluetooth, or microphone access technology. To understand your choices, please visit your device settings.
Depending on where you live, you may have additional choices, including the right to request access to the PI we have about you, as well as the right to request that we correct or delete that information.
We do not sell your personal information for money, but our website does use standard technologies for targeted advertising, as described above in the “Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising” section, and you may have the right to opt out of the sharing of your personal information for targeted advertising under certain privacy laws. You can opt-out of sharing of PI and online data for targeted advertising by managing your consent preferences at mercedesbenzstadium.com (click “Customize”). You can also exercise control over browser-based cookies by adjusting the cookies settings on your browser.
You may also be afforded, in accordance with applicable law, the right to limit certain uses and disclosures of sensitive personal information. You can exercise this right, if applicable, by completing a request here. Please note that we may still maintain, use, and disclose your sensitive personal information for certain purposes, such as to provide you with services that you have requested, protect the safety and security of Services, and comply with our legal obligations.
You may be afforded, in accordance with applicable law, the following rights:
- To access to the information that we have collected about you in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable form, including the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
- To delete the personal information we have collected about you.
- To correct the personal information we have collected about you.
- To object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- To withdraw your consent.
You can exercise your access, deletion and correction rights by signing into your account and making the required changes, or by completing a request form here. California residents may also exercise their rights under applicable law by calling 1-800-493-4211. If you are unable to submit your request using one of the above methods, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days, and where legally required, we will complete your request.
Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity. If you would like to use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
We reserve the right to deny requests as allowed by applicable law, such as where we have a reasonable belief that the request is fraudulent or where your identity cannot be confirmed or where we must retain your information consistent with applicable law. You can, however, appeal those requests that we deny. The response to your rights request will inform you of any appeal rights you may have and how you may exercise them. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available to you may change or no longer be available to you.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Categories of Personal Information Collected and Disclosed
During the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information that are processed pursuant to the CCPA: (1) identifiers, such as your real name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, Internet Protocol address, and account name; (2) personal records, such as physical characteristics or description, signature, telephone number, education, employment, payment card numbers, and other financial information; (3) personal characteristics or traits, such as sex, marital status, familial status, veteran status, disability, gender identity, etc., (4) consumer account details and commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; (5) internet usage information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement; (6) geolocation data; (7) sensory information, such as voice messages and similar audio recordings or video recordings; (8) professional, employment or education-related information; and (9) inferences from the Personal Information collected, such as a profile regarding your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes.
Disclosure of PI
Up to twice in a twelve-month period, the CCPA allows California residents to request that a business that collects consumers’ Personal Information give consumers access, upon a verifiable consumer request, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of Personal Information up to twice in a twelve-month period under certain circumstances, although there may be legal or other reasons that we must retain your information consistent with California law. We will not discriminate against you in a manner prohibited by applicable law for exercising your CCPA rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available to you may change or no longer be available to you.
For information about the categories of personal information we may collect and the sources from which personal information is collected, please review Information Collection above.
For information about the the purposes for which we collect personal information, please review Use of Information above. We may use all the categories of personal information we collect for these purposes, although this may vary based on the nature of the relationship you have with us. You may also learn about our retention practices by reviewing Data Retention above.
For information about the third parties to which we have disclosed personal information, including in the preceding 12 months, please review Sharing of Information above. We may disclose all the categories of personal information we collect with these third parties, although this may vary based on the nature of the relationship you have with us. Please review Your Other Choices above for more information about the circumstances in which we share personal information.
For more information about the rights you have and how to exercise these rights, please review Your Other Choices above.
Shine the Light
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company, LLC
1 AMB Drive
Atlanta, GA 30313
Requests must include “California Shine the Light Request” in the subject line of the email and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year and are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Service, and who posted content or other information on the Service, can request removal by contacting MBS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests should detail where the content or information is posted and attest that you posted it. MBS will then make reasonable, good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified to the extent required by applicable law. This process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third parties may have republished or archived content by search engines and other means or methods that MBS does not control. We do not sell personal information related to minors.
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to upholding the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
The Services are hosted in and provided from the United States and are intended for visitors located within the United States. If you are a resident of the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States laws and use the Services, you should be aware that by doing so you are transferring the Personal Information you enter in connection with your use of the Services to the United States for storage and processing and that the United States does not have the same data protection laws as the EU, and some other regions. If you do not agree with the terms, you should not use the Services.
Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company, LLC
1 AMB Drive
Atlanta, GA 30313
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, § 512(c)(2), if you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA Agent with a written communication containing the following information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY DMCA NOTICES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
(a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed;
(c) your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner’s behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail or email to our DMCA Agent as follows:
Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company, LLC
c/o Atlanta Falcons Football Club
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542